Paragon Level

• glaub selbst da würde es Opi schaffen zu sterben und irgendwie den Rez nichtmehr annehmen können.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wo isch herkomm? Kaa Ahnung, awwer Hauptsach net aus Offebach!" - "Wo isch hiekomm? Des waas de Herrgott allaans, awwer so lang es dort Äbbelwoi gibt, fürschte isch kein Unglück (Psalm 23,4), denn er schenkt mir voll ein....."(Psalm 23,5).

• Ich weiß nicht ob ihr es schon mitbekommen habt aber Alkaizer ist schon Lv.100!
    Hab mir seinen Livestream angeguckt und ist schon ziemlich hardcore wie der levelt =P

Naja ich bin erst Lv.18 aber es geht stetig voran ^^

• Zitat

Can you explain the route you did to farm the experience?
    My route changed a few times. At the start of paragon I was simply doing standard magic find runs, 5 stack siegebreaker to azmodan because I felt this would yield the best possible loot. Around level 40 is when I set it in stone that I was actually going to attempt to hit level 100 before anyone else. At this point I started at Azmodan's checkpoint and worked backwards trying to find good routes to maximize WOTB uptime and going through areas I felt were with it for potential item drops and exp. It wasn't until around level 90 that my route became Core of Arreat(Azmodan Checkpoint) -> Tower of Damned Level 1 -> Arreat Crater Level 2 -> Keep Depths Level 2 -> Fields of Slaughter. I felt this would give me a good balance of drops and probably pretty close to the max possible experience for the time spent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wo isch herkomm? Kaa Ahnung, awwer Hauptsach net aus Offebach!" - "Wo isch hiekomm? Des waas de Herrgott allaans, awwer so lang es dort Äbbelwoi gibt, fürschte isch kein Unglück (Psalm 23,4), denn er schenkt mir voll ein....."(Psalm 23,5).